You want to become a manager for influencer marketing and social media marketing? You’ve come to the right place for an internship or training in Cologne! Our customers approached us early on about “Social Media Marketing” and so we have constantly developed further. Today our Influencer division reaches several million people, in Germany alone. Influencer marketing is still such a new area that there are very few experts. For this reason, we are also more frequently invited to lectures or workshops in companies that want to further their employees with further education or training. Social media marketing is the most modern form of marketing, as a sub-discipline of online marketing, it deals primarily with people and group dynamics. In contrast to classical advertising, there are hardly any best practice projects or case studies that can be used as orientation. In contrast to poster advertising, this is about very individual concepts. Every blogger is different, has his own opinion, ideas and wishes. As an influencer manager, you have to respect all this and find solutions together with the blogger and the customer. At the same time, you must learn to develop concepts and strategies that will appeal not only to bloggers and customers, but also to 100,000 or millions of followers. Read more about the job and career opportunities of an Influencer Marketing Manager under Career Information and Requirements.
- In cooperation with Social Media One: Influencer agency
- Learn more about the job of an advertising agency
- Go back to modeling agency: Jobs
Influencer Marketing – Internship / Trainee
Application for Influencer Marketing & Blogger Relations only possible for Cologne!
We are looking for interns and trainees who want to immerse themselves fully in the world of media, models & advertising! At CM you will see all areas and get to know all aspects of a model and media agency. You will gain deep insights into office and administration, as well as media skills: Modern online marketing, social media and influencer marketing, PR and much more.
Vocational training: Procedure and contents (3 years)
- Influencer Management Communication
- Interviews and Content Marketing
- Creating and implementing concepts
- Media and Project Management
- Special know-how in advertising and fashion
- Content, Social and Online Marketing
- Commercial skills
- Customer support, customer administration, communication
- planning, organization, phone calls, e-mail traffic, Excel tables
- Contact person for bloggers and team
- We invest a lot of time in your education
- Young, ambitious team
- Ladjusted to owner
Internship: Procedure and contents (3 or 6 months)
- Content Marketing and Fashion Blog (write) – General Know How ‘Mode & Werbung’
- Insights into influencer marketing (example: see training above) – Special Know How in second half
- Communication with Blogger Management
- Interviews for our fashion magazine
- Preparation of the interviews for our magazine
- Project assistance for influencer campaigns
- evaluation of media data
- Research and listing of Krems
- Photoshop Basics for Online Marketing
What requirements you should have:
- Commitment and autonomy
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Good spelling and expression
- communication skills, independent and structured working, sense of responsibility
- Computer Basics
- Ideally fast typing or 10-finger typing (for e-mails, content, etc.)
- Mo – Thu from 9-18 h incl. 1 hour break (11 h for internships 3 months, also Fr.)
- Fr from 9-15 o’clock incl. 30 minutes break
Remuneration in internships and vocational training
- Internship up to 3 months: 100 Euro / month Compensation for expenses (start of work from 11 am instead of 9 am)
- Internship up to 6 months: 300 Euro / Month
- Vocational training individual agreement
- plus health insurance and social security contributions (AGA)
- Transfer possible
Optional: vocational training to become a businesswoman and a businessman
- Your degree: Business management assistant for office management or dialogue marketing
- Specialization on Digital Marketing / Model / Media Management
- Takeover: In fixed position possible
Please send us only a cover letter + curriculum vitae as PDF. We don’t need any certificates or degrees.
- Enter contact details
- Upload letter + curriculum vitae
Career Opportunities and Creativity
Influencer marketing is a very challenging job, as described above you have to consider a lot of things and should not design a single poster, but many small concepts for different bloggers and target groups. So, on the one hand, there are the technical and strategic considerations. Secondly, you must develop a high degree of creativity:
- How would you package a shower gel in a YouTube video, produced by a boxing world champion who never shows products in his videos?
- You have a whole country that wants to become for its tourist destinations, its regions but also the advantages that a holiday in this country has. You have a certain budget, how would you build a campaign?
If you want to learn all these skills, you need a lot of personal commitment and a good professional training. We are one of the few agencies in Germany to offer Influencer & Blogger Relations training! With us, as a businesswoman or businessman for dialogue marketing or office management, you can focus on influencer marketing and social media marketing. If you master your field, you have the chance of a permanent position in our agency! With us you are at one of the most modern agencies, with clients all over the world. We design campaigns get in the USA, Chicago but also for France, Japan and of course for some customers in Germany. It’s not going to get boring!
Of course you don’t start with such big campaigns, but as part of the team you will always be part of them. Because our agency is owner-managed, you work directly hand in hand with the management. Not only with our Creative Arts Director but also with our Model Booking Team. If all this becomes interesting for you, then we are looking forward to your application!
Official IHK Training company
References and customers